Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Bellator's Joe Warren eyes 145-pound title, but bantamweight and DREAM also on tap

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,276-1,203
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Bellator Fighting Championships featherweight contender Joe Warren (4-1 MMA, 2-0 BFC) has impressed MMA observers in his current run with a controlling style and an unrelenting pace.

But despite a pair of Bellator season two wins over Georgi Karakhanyan and Eric Marriott, the former Greco-Roman wrestling world champion says he's still figuring out the game of mixed martial arts.

Give him a little more time, Warren says, and he'll be nearly unstoppable – especially when he drops down to a more natural weightclass.

LINK

Post #1   6/2/10 9:17:56AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Bellator Fighting Championships featherweight contender Joe Warren (4-1 MMA, 2-0 BFC) has impressed MMA observers in his current run with a controlling style and an unrelenting pace.

But despite a pair of Bellator season two wins over Georgi Karakhanyan and Eric Marriott, the former Greco-Roman wrestling world champion says he's still figuring out the game of mixed martial arts.

Give him a little more time, Warren says, and he'll be nearly unstoppable – especially when he drops down to a more natural weightclass.

LINK

I agree...this kid has tremendous potential to be a beast...for only 5 fights, I think Warren is progressing wonderfully.

Post #2   6/2/10 12:57:52PM