Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dream.14 Update?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Some_Guy

Learning to Sprawl

Some_Guy Avatar

Career:1,925-1,069
Camp: BE Civil War
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Normally, I keep my mouth shut regarding issues like this, however, I'm breaking my silence.

Let's ease up here. The moderators do this for free. They expend their time and energy, for no fee, making this site awesome. We aren't talking about a month here, we're talking two days.

Well I don't know how the mods do since I don't visit the forum often, but the folks running the back-end do a pretty fantastic job with zero expectation of compensation.

Go back and look at the tone of the original post though; this isn't a "WTF WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?!!?!" thread, it's a "Hey, is there something wrong?" If you want to get all defensive about something that's great, but cool it and go find somewhere else to get mad. I'm not demanding the stats get run now, or even tomorrow, I'm just asking for a a status update.

Last edited 6/1/10 2:09PM server time by some_guy
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   5/31/10 11:15:57PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,025-1,145
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
sorry ya'll. Only myself and the programmer( who is only here once a week unless there is a problem) can do updates. My comp is broken . I have to drive to my mom or brothers houses to use one till i can afford a new hard drive. So as soon as I get there I am just doing work and leaving. I simply forgot about the dream card ( i didn't even make my picks for it) or I would have updated it already. Its done now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

ADMIN

Last edited 6/1/10 9:02PM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #17   6/1/10 9:02:00PM   

Some_Guy

Learning to Sprawl

Some_Guy Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

sorry ya'll. Only myself and the programmer( who is only here once a week unless there is a problem) can do updates. My comp is broken . I have to drive to my mom or brothers houses to use one till i can afford a new hard drive. So as soon as I get there I am just doing work and leaving. I simply forgot about the dream card ( i didn't even make my picks for it) or I would have updated it already. Its done now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

ADMIN

No problem. I might have a drive if you need one; shoot me an email with what kind you need (interface, size, capacity) and I'll see if I've got one floating around that works.

Post #18   6/1/10 9:11:58PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,025-1,145
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
appreciate the thought but i have a Imac and I already have the drive picked out and should have the rest of the $ by Friday. It has to be worked on at tthe apple store and I have an appt Saturday.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #19   6/1/10 9:16:17PM   

strongmma

Learning to Sprawl

strongmma Avatar

Career:1,033-553
Chips:
thank yo moms for me....or your brother...whichever is hotter.

Post #20   6/1/10 9:42:26PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,857-1,481
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Thanks for the update. Tuvok has took the fun out of wagers already. Really, who does he think he is Bill Gates? Look Tuvok, no matter how hard you try you just will not make enough money to buy GSP, so let the dream go.

Post #21   6/1/10 10:41:03PM   

Some_Guy

Learning to Sprawl

Some_Guy Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

appreciate the thought but i have a Imac and I already have the drive picked out and should have the rest of the $ by Friday. It has to be worked on at tthe apple store and I have an appt Saturday.

Cool, as long as you've got it covered! Just don't let them pressure you into paying too much; you can do anything they can do, everything is on Google.

Post #22   6/2/10 12:01:26AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2