Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

DANA WHITE: "If you don’t like it, and you’re not into it, f*** it—don’t watch it"

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Everybody has an opinion on Dana White. Just bring up his name next time you are out on the town and see what happens. “Guy’s an idiot,” “ignorant loudmouth,” “super nice guy,” “one of the most real people in Vegas,” “totally down to earth” and the age-old classic, “asshole.” Those are just a few samples from people I encountered in the run-up to this interview, but one conclusion is clear: The jury is all over the place, except in the middle. That’s one area in which you’ll never find an opinion about the UFC alpha male. That’s because whatever he does or says, he’s all in. Maybe that’s why he recently made the list of 2010’s most influential people in both Time and Esquire.

LINK

Last edited 5/28/10 9:56AM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   5/28/10 9:47:55AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
I agree with what Dana says about ppv's....if you don't like the fight card, then don't order it and don't watch it...a lot people that I know are complaining heavily about this fight card, I told them the exact thing that Dana always says...of course they will be filing into my house to watch it...damn hypocrites!

Post #2   5/28/10 10:09:54AM   

icantthinkofanything

MMA Sensei

icantthinkofanything Avatar

Career:911-636
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
100!!! I may not have enough time to watch lol.

Post #3   5/28/10 3:39:39PM   

noahgenda

Standup Guy

noahgenda Avatar

Career:315-179
Chips:
who is complaining about this fight card? it is stacked with talent and exciting fighters. even the undercard is borderline awesome, and i think we might get to see a lot of the undercard fights

Post #4   5/28/10 4:27:15PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,510-1,592
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I agree with what Dana says about ppv's....if you don't like the fight card, then don't order it and don't watch it...a lot people that I know are complaining heavily about this fight card, I told them the exact thing that Dana always says...of course they will be filing into my house to watch it...damn hypocrites!

I deal with this and even worse all the time. My newer group of viewers is a lot better but I have had to deal with some truly ignorant and annoying "ish" during events by people who come over to watch. I have heard it all...."They look like they're humping" "Why doesn't he just knock him out" "Who the hell is this guy anyways (refering to anyone other than Randy, Chuck, Tito or Forrest).......it's attrocious....they do not get invited back that's for sure!

Last edited 5/28/10 6:26PM server time by jae_1833
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   5/28/10 6:26:09PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:
Jae, I am coming to drink beers with you and talking about nothing but Tito, Chuck and Randy.

On topic, I can't see why anyone is complaining about this card. Sure, they could have found a better replacement than Brilz for Lil Nog but the card is about as awesome as it's gonna get without having a title fight on it. To be honest, this card looks to be better than some that have had a title fight.

Post #6   5/28/10 9:33:28PM   

mmafan106

Learning to Sprawl

mmafan106 Avatar

Career:120-98
Chips:
i dont get some people hating n cards like this and 108 this card has one of the most pumped up fights in mma history and yea bisping and miller not real big names but for real mma fans this is a very good matchup and a pickem fight . then there was 108 i did not get the hate on that at all had some pretty damn good names evans daley dos santos silva, all those guys top 10 and they were all exciting fights yet people still bitch about it cause they didnt ahve the major stars like anderson or gsp cant have those gys on every single card, that card was plagued with injurys still was one of the better cards of the year, i agree if u dont like it dont watch or bitch about it

Post #7   5/29/10 3:35:18AM   

BustedKnuckle

MMA Sensei

BustedKnuckle Avatar

Career:659-381
Chips:
This kind of talk starts everytime up to and after a card without a title fight. It dioesnt bother me but Jim Morrison said it best .......People are strange

Post #8   5/31/10 4:28:22PM