Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Lyoto Machida Will Be Back And Stronger Than Ever

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Shogun won both fights in my eyes. The second time around he showed what he should have done the first time. The only thing the second fith proved is Shogun was overly tentative the first time around, nothing else.

Post #16   5/13/10 11:54:03PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,509-889
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by sbulldavid

I like the sound of Forrest vs Machida, I think Forrest matches up pretty well with Machida, it would also give Forest the chance to become a contender again. I like how people are coming out of the woodwork and calling Machida overrated, the last I checked Shogun wasn't worthy of a fight with Machida, LOL !

Posted by seanfu

First of all Forrest matches up horribly, second of all Shogun didn't earn a title shot, third of all Machida wasn't overratted, he was overhyped, he got caught, which could very well happen in a third fight.

Shogun's just a really good style advantage.

I never said Forrest would win, I don't know see what is so horrible about the match-up.

Second of all neither did Anderson Silva, or Brock Lesner and at title time he had a better resume than either of them had.

third of all I never said Machida was overrated, read the whole sentence, I was observing the humor in the fanboys.

Post #17   5/14/10 12:32:55AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2