Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Greg Soto Signs To Face Nick Osipczak At UFC 118

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
UFC fighter Greg Soto confirmed via Twitter today that he's signed to face Nick Osipczak at UFC 118 in Boston. Soto, who signed with the UFC in March as a late replacement for Ricardo Funch, ran into trouble against Matthew Riddle, who took the first two rounds of their preliminary-card fight at UFC 111. Soto came out swinging in the third round, but after he was taken to the mat, he connected on an illegal upkick that caught Riddle square on the kisser. Riddle tried to fight through the pain, but he was so dazed that ringside officials would not allow him to continue, and he was awarded the DQ win.

Article

Post #1   5/5/10 12:18:20PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,320-1,237
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
i will be in boston but gotta say i like all the euro fighters on the card probably wont ever see them fight again in us
nick, winner, etim, it will be a treat to see them fight

Post #2   5/5/10 4:56:15PM   

BustedKnuckle

MMA Sensei

BustedKnuckle Avatar

Career:659-381
Chips:
I have liked what i have seen of Osiczak, for sure. And Soto was getting beaten by Riddle until he(Soto) threw an illegal knee ending the fight. I have to go with Nicky -o on this one. Gonna say by either a RNC or a UD.

Post #3   5/5/10 6:53:30PM