Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jenna Jameson Says She Is Pressing Charges against Tito.

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

seanfu

BANNED

seanfu Avatar

Career:233-122
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

There's just one thing I want to say on this-

Tito is a very large, trained and professional fighter. That means he has offensive capabilities just as much as he has defensive abilities. I can't see any situation in which he would need to physically harm a person half his size. Even if she had a baseball bat it should be absolutely no problem for Tito to completely neutralize her while doing minimal damage.

Outside of a gun or a knife being involved (and even then with a knife the damage should be minimal) I would hope he would exercise proper restraint.

All of that being said I'll reserve final judgment until the full story comes out. But it's just crazy to me to think that there would ever be a situation in which he would need to use his offensive abilities instead of his defensive ones on a woman half his size who is not a professional fighter.

She's like a third his size. I never thought I'd see Jenna Jameson get literally beat up.

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #16   4/27/10 1:54:58AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2