Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 112: Anderson Silva Defends Performance, Says Maia Dissrespected Him

Print  
Posted By Message

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:
ABU DHABI -- Anderson Silva defending his controversial UFC 112 performance against Demian Maia at the post-fight press conference. Silva said that Maia disrespected him prior to the fight and did not feel the need to apologize to the fans for his performance.
here

to avoid bashing fighters I will simply say I do not like anderson's answers. he was offended by maia saying he was going to try to take one of his limbs.

Last edited 4/14/10 6:32PM server time by maxone
Edit note/reason: n/a
4 total post edits

Post #1   4/14/10 4:49:26PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Anderson and more importantly Ed sores needs to give their head a shake.

Post #2   4/14/10 6:29:51PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
God, if I were the reporter when he came back with "what do you think" to his question about whether the fans got their moneys worth I would definitely have responded to that one with "no, I think what you did tonight was an embarrassment."

Post #3   4/14/10 7:02:20PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Aether

God, if I were the reporter when he came back with "what do you think" to his question about whether the fans got their moneys worth I would definitely have responded to that one with "no, I think what you did tonight was an embarrassment."

I'd say that.... as long as Anderson couldn't see who was talking.

Last edited 4/14/10 7:36PM server time by maxone
Edit note/reason: couldn't not could

Post #4   4/14/10 7:36:12PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I bet anderson is having a fun b-day today after all this crap he has been taking.

Post #5   4/14/10 9:48:43PM   

andrew2430

Learning to Sprawl

andrew2430 Avatar

Career:792-530
Camp: We're #1
Chips:
He should be cut......this is the second time this crap has happened. If a Mcdonalds employee doesn't ask "whould you like fries with that" they get fired.....if a UFC fighter comes to work and doesn't fight....he should be fired. He is clearly a head case and it made me nothing him....i dont want to see him lose or win...i just don't want to see him anymore.

Post #6   4/15/10 11:21:44AM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:
I'd like to see Silva fight Mir. I think that fight makes a lot of sense. Mir is a martial artist. So is Silva. Silva is a big dude when he doesn't cut weight and Mir is even bigger lately. Mir can get KO'd but has good BJJ and pretty good stand up. Silva has outstanding stand up and a great chin, but will be at a size disadvantage. Mir talks a lot of crazy things to hype a fight--not quite Tito'ish but enough to make Silva get angry but not enough to let him get away with straight up shamockery of an opponent. Just enough for bad blood. I could see a fight between some Lt. Heavies too but honestly, I think he's better than any of the Lt. Heavies and he should just hop over them.

Post #7   4/15/10 8:27:08PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:

Posted by MaxOne

Posted by Aether

I'm sure you're probably just joking, but realistically there's nothing Anderson could possibly do. If he did I would gladly take a single beating from Anderson for the money I could make on that lawsuit lol.

Post #8   4/15/10 9:04:48PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Aether

Posted by MaxOne

Posted by Aether

I'm sure you're probably just joking, but realistically there's nothing Anderson could possibly do. If he did I would gladly take a single beating from Anderson for the money I could make on that lawsuit lol.

I wish i was that tough...i'm not. I will remain broke and avoid the beating

Post #9   4/16/10 3:25:02PM