Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

IT'S PERSONAL: Chuck Liddell plans 3rd KO of Tito Ortiz

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The relationship between Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz could be described as volatile to even the most casual viewer that's ever heard the two former champions talk about each other. When things get personal though, that's when Liddell's anger rockets to a new level.

The former light heavyweight champion says he didn't take the bait when Ortiz's girlfriend, former adult actress Jenna Jameson, took to Twitter recently and bashed Liddell and UFC president Dana White. Liddell says he even told his followers to back off of Jameson when things got a little too heated.

"I just take the high road with that," Liddell said on Monday. "I even asked my people on Twitter to back off the stuff with his girlfriend. I've got nothing against his girlfriend. They were mostly just pot shots they were taking, cheap shots too."

LINK

Post #1   3/30/10 9:26:33AM   

finnish_line

In Full Mount

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:

FINALLY the issue of who can get to three KOs first may be settled once and for all!

Post #2   3/30/10 9:43:27AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 41-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,843-1,563
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by finnish_line

FINALLY the issue of who can get to three KOs first may be settled once and for all!

Post #3   3/30/10 12:22:53PM