Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Semmy Schilt: Everyone Can Shut Up About My Fighting Style

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Semmy Schilt is defending his K-1 super heavyweight title against Errol Zimmerman Saturday at the K-1 World Grand Prix 2010 in Yokohama, and K-1 is promoting the fight as a clash of styles -- and as an opportunity for Schilt to tell people he doesn't care what they say about his style.

"Semmy is only like a robot in how he moves," Zimmerman says in K-1's official preview video. "I go for the action and I think people want to see action."

LINK

Post #1   3/30/10 9:23:07AM   

Menard_StC

MMA Regular

Menard_StC Avatar

Career:1,052-623
Chips:
Nobody in recent boxing, MMA, or kickboxing history uses their size nearly as intelligently or effectively as Schilt.

I like watching the guy fight. Its not like he keeps guys on the end of his jab and looks to out point them... he finishes most of his fights pretty quickly.

Post #2   3/30/10 11:38:49AM