Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jon Fitch replaces Jake Ellenberger, meets Ben Saunders on UFC 111 main card

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
Fitch is going to get the gnp finish

Post #31   3/25/10 8:05:36PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,378-801
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Saunders is not overrated, he just came in a little flat footed against Swick. I don't think he has any of that fear against Fitch. It can be very difficult to take a taller fighter down, if he knows that is what you intend to do. I'm going to pick Saunders because, he looked like a middleweight in his last fight, I know I should know better, but I see a lot of little things in this match and I don't feel comfortable picking Fitch.

Post #32   3/25/10 10:54:40PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i'm a little disappointed since i was expecting to make quite a bit of money off of Ellenberger AND alves. now i can't do either haha. either way it provides an intriguing match up, as i am curious to see if Saunders continues to improve.

Yeah, me too. I'm pissed that they scrapped both fights because of a problem with one fighter.

Should've just left elleburger/saunders and tried to either find a new opponent for fitch or push his fight back to the next card.

Post #33   3/26/10 1:26:01AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3