Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dana White talks to Toronto Media

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,262-1,196
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
On Fedor - "Any guy that's considered one of the best fighters in the world. I want him and I'll get him. Fedor is just being a nightmare."

On The Ultimate Fighter - "I want to take The Ultimate Fighter all over the world. We're working on the Middle East right now. That will probably happen the soonest. I want one in the UK and then one for all of Europe. …That has been in the works for a while and that isn't an easy one to pull off."

On Rampage: "Rampage and I are friends again now. I was mad at him because of what he's done, and he was mad at me because I was mad at him [smile]. No, we just renewed Rampage's contract... It's a 6 fight contract."

LINK

Post #1   3/24/10 11:04:35AM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:
glad rampage renewed.
If he beats Rashad he'd have had more negotiating power but if he loses he'd have had less so it was probably smart to take care of this before the fight....just to play it safe.

Post #2   3/24/10 1:20:23PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:
if rampage has his head on straight (or at least straight for rampage) i think he beats Rashad. i hope he can pull himself together though, he really does tend to beat himself in his losses.

Post #3   3/24/10 1:25:27PM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:
i wish mcgunity(sp) woul pull his head out of his ass and do something, i seen a quote from on the news last night saying that MMA just wasnt on his agenda,

well he aint creating any jobs and thats the biggest problem in our Province right now, so he should get his **** together and just let DW do his thing in toronto, it'll bring in $$$ for the government, and create at least a few days or work for some people

Post #4   3/24/10 3:25:35PM