Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Diego Sanchez: ‘I was the Yoga dude not a killer’ at UFC 69

Print  
Posted By Message

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
link

In his first interview since losing to Josh Koscheck at UFC 69, a medicated and sleepy Diego Sanchez offered up a few reasons for his lackluster performance on Sherdog radio this afternoon, refusing to make excuses for his first career defeat.

Post #1   4/14/07 1:32:06PM   

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:

Posted by disorderlyvision

refusing to make excuses for his first career defeat.

he learned to be less of a cockmuncher the hard way

Post #2   4/14/07 5:45:57PM   

spoilerz

Learning to Sprawl

Career:28-12
Camp: sick
Chips:
I hated the interview. first he was half out of it, but it was such bullshit. to not at least say the other guy took you out of your game. how can you go into a fight like this, with so much anger, to the point where you almost throw the guy off the stage at wieght ins and then say " i just wasnt up for it" come on. he was scared to lose. Im not saying now that he has his 1 lose out of the way he might be a diffrent fighter the next time. but he is so full of shit it was hard to listen to. and then the excuse where he was just expecting to knock him out with one punch?. you think jackson would let anyone go into a fight with that plan? man does he think we are stupid.

Kosh is no saint i know, they both need to learn some respect, but kosh did a hella of a job. at least he tried, if not a lot then just enough to win. i think both where so scared to lose to each other. i wish somoene would tell the truth.

Jon

Post #3   4/15/07 10:15:59AM   

-Virus-

MMA Regular

-Virus- Avatar

Career:90-56
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
He should've taken the fight to the ground, i think he would have had a bigger advantage on the ground. In the first round he got taken down and quickly swept Kos, then almost got his back till the bell sounded

Post #4   4/15/07 4:29:44PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
Now let's find the appropriate response to Diego's excuses.....

Post #5   4/15/07 5:05:35PM   

-Virus-

MMA Regular

-Virus- Avatar

Career:90-56
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
lol nice post

Post #6   4/15/07 5:24:40PM