Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fitch Isn't Improving, Kos Has Too Many One-Sided Losses & Swick Will Never Fight For A Title

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:

Posted by chickmagnet

Kos has one sided losses??????

I beg to differ. Kos was winning the bout against Paulo Thiago and got caught with a lucky combo.

Thiago Alves fight was somewhat competitive but Kos got hurt pretty bad a few times. Plus he took that fight on 2 weeks notice. Lets see Hardy fight Alves.....

The fight with GSP...well its GSP. Kos even took him down and held him down at one point so you cant say Kos was dominated.
Georges out worked him for a decision.

I think Hardy will be humbled after a defeat to GSP. I dont think he'll have as much success as Kos did against GSP, or even Fitch.

I would love to see Hardy fight Kos, or Alves eventually. These guys are top competition. And if Hardy has words for Nate the Great, be my guest to fight Nate Marquardt lol

WAR AKA

WAR MARQUARDT

agreed wow what a bunch of bull. let's see him get out of the first round with GSP, rather last full 3 rounds like Kos did or 5 like Fitch. This guys a joke, he's like Michael Bisping & Tito Ortiz at their worst combined into 1 except worse because Bisping can be ok, just hated him because of the Hamil fight and what he said after but he still respects people occassionally though, and Tito actually had a good title reign, where Hardy disrespects everyone and won't hold nothing IMO in the UFC.

God I can't wait until GSP schools him and then Kos knocks him the F out.

Post #16   3/2/10 4:22:26PM   

Jride

Standup Guy

Jride Avatar

Career:864-583
Chips:

Posted by chickmagnet

I beg to differ. Kos was winning the bout against Paulo Thiago and got caught with a lucky combo.

Watch his training videos before UFC 95. He was practicing that combo non stop. So it may have been a "lucky punch" but he was practicing that lucky punch for months. So truly, how lucky was it?

Just for good measure.

Post #17   3/2/10 4:50:25PM   

BustedKnuckle

MMA Sensei

BustedKnuckle Avatar

Career:659-381
Chips:
I have to sidce with hardy here. All though I like the AKA guys as they are very game fighters.

Post #18   3/2/10 4:54:37PM   

Giant_Ochai

BANNED

Career:433-278
Chips:
Koscheck or Fitch would toy with and embarrass Hardy.

Post #19   3/2/10 5:31:01PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,887-1,050
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Giant_Ochai

Koscheck or Fitch would toy with and embarrass Hardy.

Im not so sure Fitch would. Fitch's affinity for clinch takedowns might be hard to accomplish against a fighter with good range and footwork like Hardy has.

Post #20   3/2/10 5:57:04PM   

UFCmma666

MMA Regular

UFCmma666 Avatar

Career:228-138
Chips:
i dont think any of it matters no one will get by gsp and its jus a matter of what order they lose in, hardy deserves a shot to make gsp look invincible as much as everyone else

Post #21   3/2/10 6:12:25PM   

BeeR

MMA Sensei

BeeR Avatar

Career:681-411
Chips:

Posted by chickmagnet

Kos has one sided losses??????

Lucky combo, please, he got too cocky and walked right into it, it was a BEAUTIFUL combo thrown at the perfect time to land both an uppercut AND a left hook.

As for Hardy, I think his smack talk is funny, and he backs it up. I dont think he's ever crossed the line.
I hope he does fight KOS, because KOS will try to stand with him and Hardy will slap him silly, I dont know what y'all are smokin.

Last edited 3/2/10 7:17PM server time by beer
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #22   3/2/10 7:11:06PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,617-1,666
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Unfortunately I agree with everything he said, except for the fact that I am a huge Nate Marquardt fan. Dan just says it bluntly and brashly so that it hurts peoples egos.

Post #23   3/2/10 10:07:41PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2