Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Gilbert Yvel to meet Ben Rothwell, not Pat Barry, at UFC 115 in Vancouver

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

marcoDGK

Standup Guy

marcoDGK Avatar

Career:317-259
Camp: DGK
Chips:

Posted by bustin_mma

As a Canadian, im gettin pretty disapointed with these next 2 canadian cards, this fight sucks and so does that kimbo vs matrion fight

You think so? I like that match up. They both don't have a lot of experiance and both have ko power. I consider them evenly matched and give kimbo the slight edge coz I think he is in better shape.

I think its going to be a good fight and its going to make an awesome undercard.

Post #16   2/26/10 11:38:48PM   

WheelchairBandit

Standup Guy

WheelchairBandit Avatar

Career:667-394
Camp: MMAForReal.com
Chips:

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
It's a lot easier to call them b and c level fighters today when its evident you(brian) havent watched the evolution of the sport , reading wikipedia can open answer so many questions.

Spare me.I was watching Yvel getting whooped on in Pride back in the day.He was nothing special then,just like he's nothing special now.Nobody gave two chits about him until he came to America,and the hype machine got turned on him.

He's the Houston Alexander of the heavyweight division.He's got a shot on the feet.Other than that?He's screwed.Dude looks good against overmatched competition,and gets crushed against legit competition.Anyone who can work a decent top game,and has a little defensive boxing,is going to be able to beat him.

Brian.

Post #17   2/27/10 5:14:45PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2