Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dream Press conference announces 4 fights among other things

Print  
Posted By Message

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

BANNED

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA Avatar

Career:510-259
Chips:
Minowaman vs. Jimmy Ambriz
Andre Dida vs. KJ Noons (really happy to see kj knocked out again)
Ryo Chonan vs. Andrews Nakahara
Katsunori Kikuno vs. Kuniyoshi Hironaka

In 2010 they will crown Heavyweight, Light Heavyweight, and Middleweight Champions.

Bibiano Fernandez vs. Joachim Hansen is the first official bout for DREAM 13.

DREAM 14 confirmed for April in South Korea.

Following DREAM 13, there are a total of six events scheduled for the year, in April, May, July, September, October, and December.

DREAM will hold the second installment of the caged fight card in 2010.

A light heavyweight tournament featuring the Strikeforce champion, Gegard Mousasi, is expected to kick off in May with eight or sixteen participants.

A middleweight tourney is also on tap to fill the throne vacated by Mousasi.

Heavyweight title will be crowned in a title bout between two opponents handpicked by DREAM: Sasahara hinted strongly that Alistair Overeem will be one of the contenders.

Sasahara mentioned Strikeforce mainstays, Gilbert Melendez, Josh Thomson, and Robbie Lawler as some of the fighters he would like to court for appearance in DREAM.

DREAM lightweight title bout between the reigning champion, Shinya Aoki, and top contender, Tatsuya Kawajiri, will not happen until May or July

Link

Last edited 2/25/10 3:10AM server time by andersondasilva
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   2/25/10 3:00:29AM   

icantthinkofanything

MMA Sensei

icantthinkofanything Avatar

Career:911-636
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:

!

KJ Noons (really happy to see kj knocked out again)

what kind of crap is that? I hope he dont mean get knocked out by a punch.

That sounds like fighter bashing imo, from a MMA reporter.

not fair

Post #2   2/25/10 8:46:11AM   

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

BANNED

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA Avatar

Chips:
No reporter mentioned that part , I just threw in my opinion of what i expect to happen and the consequent joy I will receive following I dont see how its breaking any rules .

Post #3   2/25/10 3:00:42PM   

bustin_mma

Standup Guy

bustin_mma Avatar

Career:1,489-869
Camp: Kame House
Chips:
Dream is doing big things. And I couldent be happier. They are really starting to fill the void left by Pride, Sengoku is doing pretty well too. 2010 is gonnna be fun to watch!

P.S. Hey Anderson, you got time to post Dream announcements but no time to post fight breakdowns for our team?

WAR CPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited 2/25/10 3:50PM server time by bustin_mma
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   2/25/10 3:47:36PM   

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

BANNED

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA Avatar

Chips:
Too many garbage opinions in there bustin, I would rather not read those forums all together , best for my mental health , there's only so many times you can face palm before it just gets old , just like reading sherdog forums . Im not going to post in a forum where im not reading other posts and its not preventing us from winning championships so ...

WAR DREAM AND CPT!

Post #5   2/25/10 4:25:13PM