Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Overeem is BIIIIG...

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by MaxOne

i have no idea whether he uses roids or not but i do know for sure that you can get that big that fast at his age w/out using drugs.

he may use...i don't know how we can know for sure simply based on his build and not fighting in the states for a while.

Or his back zits, swollen face, and the making of this rehersed vid, claiming horse meats behind his incredible loss of a neck.

Post #16   2/19/10 2:05:32PM   

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
Propaganda !!!!!!!

Side note- ONE FLIP

Post #17   2/19/10 2:35:53PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

Posted by MaxOne

i have no idea whether he uses roids or not but i do know for sure that you can get that big that fast at his age w/out using drugs.

he may use...i don't know how we can know for sure simply based on his build and not fighting in the states for a while.

Or his back zits, swollen face, and the making of this rehersed vid, claiming horse meats behind his incredible loss of a neck.

yeah, the video is certainly helpful

so guilty until proven otherwise i guess. It's very possible obviously but I thought we weren't supposed to talk crap about fighters.

Post #18   2/19/10 2:53:01PM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,217-1,243
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
8 freakin' times a day, wow. Dude should get his cholesterol checked too.

Post #19   2/19/10 2:58:56PM   

CwB

MMA Sensei

CwB Avatar

Career:221-151
Chips:
I always have something bad to say about AO, but the truth is I like seeing hiim fight. That being said, I basically hate him right now for not fighting a top contender/In USA/ SF.

There is no absolute proof right now that AO is Juicing, but I think he does and this video doesnt make me think otherwise.

Like Cmill said - Rehearsed

Post #20   2/19/10 3:01:37PM   

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

BANNED

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA Avatar

Career:510-259
Chips:
This was posted a couple months ago ...

Overeem was starving himself and cutting down from 225 for years to make 205. He also claims he never lifted weights while fighting at 205 . This guy is known for being the hardest worker at golden glory . Is it really that shocking he could put on 35 pounds in 3 years with a solid nutrition program and lifting heavy ? Anyways , overeem is most likely juicing , i dont care . There are no rules against juicing in k1 and if he comes back to the US eventually and pisses clean , then who fuking cares ? Its very obvious lesnar was juicing in the WWE , do you hold that against him still? Cmill i think you're still a little salty after the ragdolling Overeem did to your boy . Embrace the monster that is Ubereem .

Post #21   2/19/10 3:48:17PM   

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,336-1,398
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Overeem was starving himself and cutting down from 225 for years to make 205. He also claims he never lifted weights while fighting at 205 . This guy is known for being the hardest worker at golden glory . Is it really that shocking he could put on 35 pounds in 3 years with a solid nutrition program and lifting heavy ? Anyways , overeem is most likely juicing , i dont care . There are no rules against juicing in k1 and if he comes back to the US eventually and pisses clean , then who fuking cares ? Its very obvious lesnar was juicing in the WWE , do you hold that against him still? Cmill i think you're still a little salty after the ragdolling Overeem did to your boy . Embrace the monster that is Ubereem .

right on bud..i always thought people from wwe were juicin..even their boss is "pumped up"..so there was no doubt in my mind that lesnar also did..that also goes for lashley..dude's like 5'6" and looks like a tank..lol..but till anyone of these guys(lesnar,lashley and ubereem) get caught..i'll give em' some slack..don't just get caught like sherk..your credit would go down the drain as fast as a addicted broke celebrity..and plus go on my page and see the overeem transformation...

Last edited 2/19/10 4:06PM server time by rhythmandstyle
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #22   2/19/10 4:05:24PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
I'm not salty at all, I don't like Josh at all, and Cro Cop ragdolled him. I don't care about who uses or doesn't, what I don't like is people acting like they don't do it. It's the same thing as baseball, the guys who admitted they did it are forgiven, but the people who constantly deny it look like idiots.

Post #23   2/19/10 4:10:23PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,496-876
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I'm not saying he does do roids... I have know way of knowing that. But if you look at him back when he fought Chuck, he was soooooooo thin. It didn't look then like his frame would ever be able to support what he is now.

However, he is a young, genetically gifted, professional athlete who apparently eats a lot of meat and probably has a scientific diet and exercise program. Combine all those factors and I might be able to believe he could balloon up like that.

If he would fight regularly in the US it would help his case though. Avoiding the states like the plague doesn't help the 'i don't do steroids' argument.

Post #24   2/19/10 4:11:14PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2