Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Michael Bisping has a message for whiny Yanks: Stop crying and 'get over it'

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Cant wait for the series of romos to surface after this vicious beating

LOL the baby one and the Prince Charles one made me chuckle.

I still have Bisping FTW though.

Post #16   2/18/10 4:12:42PM   

ChokeUout

In Full Mount

ChokeUout Avatar

Career:446-268
Chips:
Yeah, I don't know of any Americans who are Bisping Fans (Except Rampage, possibly), but I don't think there's anyone in the world who really likes him, outside of England.

Yeah, he acted like a child on the Ultimate fighter, but There's many other reasons why we don't like him:

-The fact that he pads his record with B-Level fighters. The most talented guy he beat was Kang, and he has a history for choking (I don't count Hammil as a win)

-THe Fact that he was ytelling "Who's the REAL Ultimate Fighter? Go back to Wrestling!" to a deaf guy who can't hear him after a win he didn't deserve.

-THe fact that He actually thinks he won the Hammil fight.

-His overall cocky, arrogant attitude and the way he walks around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment.

-The way he tries to back up his cockyness with his powderpuff punches and predictable "play it safe" strategy.

I could go on and on....Feel free to add anyhting I left off.

Oh, and Mike: THe reason we don't like you from The Ultimate fighter had more to do with you acting more immature than the youngsters you were coaching. Not to mention the Demarques Johnson/Water bottle incident. That and the whole "west side story" thing with the two teams over the training time incident when Hendo put you in your place had more to do with Us not liking you than the reasons you gave.

However, We got over than when Hendo knocked you out so bad that you woke up back in England!

Post #17   2/18/10 6:27:58PM   

EvenFlow

banned

EvenFlow Avatar

Career:432-232
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by EvenFlow

Separated at birth?

The 1st picture isn't working, but if it's a picture of James Thompson then I'm going to owe you props for life. I thought the exact same thing the other day when I saw the picture of Bisping.

My comparison was Meg from Family Guy.

Post #18   2/18/10 6:58:54PM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Chips:

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by emfleek

Posted by EvenFlow

Separated at birth?

The 1st picture isn't working, but if it's a picture of James Thompson then I'm going to owe you props for life. I thought the exact same thing the other day when I saw the picture of Bisping.

I don't get it.

Post #19   2/18/10 7:08:39PM   

EvenFlow

banned

EvenFlow Avatar

Career:432-232
Chips:

Posted by BigBadAl

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by emfleek

Posted by EvenFlow

Separated at birth?

I don't get it.

You didn't see the conference? Wand said nobody likes Bisping. That whole presser was gold, check it out.

Post #20   2/18/10 7:41:04PM   

RearNakedJoke

In Full Mount

RearNakedJoke Avatar

Career:1,226-867
Chips:
my personal fave

Post #21   2/19/10 5:11:33AM   

Hideous

Learning to Sprawl

Career:229-178
Chips:
I watched the press conference and thought Michael was quite respectful to Wanderlei. If anything Wanderlei looked a bit like an arse in the press conference. I think Bisping has learned his lesson after the loss to Dan and has come back a better and a humbler fighter. Giving respect where respect is due.

I find it amusing that a someoneon here can speak for america,canada,australia and even the UK - I am quite certain there are Australian , Canadian and American fans of Bisping.
His cockiness and banter in TUF I thought was quite funny - but then again it is no secret that americans dont get english wit and banter.Taking the piss is nothing but good fun.

Dan I remember was the whining coach with not wanting to get up early so he can train his team and Bisping asked for it to be fair arrangment in regards to training schedules.

But ok , that TUF was setup to show USA superiority but they ended up getting their arses handed to them on a plate by the english.

Back to what matters:
This one is diffcult to call. I like Wandy immensely and want him to win but after all the Bisping hate and the press conference I actually hope Bisping takes this.

Post #22   2/19/10 6:32:54AM   

ChokeUout

In Full Mount

ChokeUout Avatar

Career:446-268
Chips:

Posted by Hideous

I watched the press conference and thought Michael was quite respectful to Wanderlei. If anything Wanderlei looked a bit like an arse in the press conference. I think Bisping has learned his lesson after the loss to Dan and has come back a better and a humbler fighter. Giving respect where respect is due.

I find it amusing that a someoneon here can speak for america,canada,australia and even the UK - I am quite certain there are Australian , Canadian and American fans of Bisping.
His cockiness and banter in TUF I thought was quite funny - but then again it is no secret that americans dont get english wit and banter.Taking the piss is nothing but good fun.

Dan I remember was the whining coach with not wanting to get up early so he can train his team and Bisping asked for it to be fair arrangment in regards to training schedules.

But ok , that TUF was setup to show USA superiority but they ended up getting their arses handed to them on a plate by the english.

Back to what matters:
This one is diffcult to call. I like Wandy immensely and want him to win but after all the Bisping hate and the press conference I actually hope Bisping takes this.

Wait.......

Bisping? Is that YOU?

Post #23   2/19/10 11:23:46AM   

Hideous

Learning to Sprawl

Career:229-178
Chips:

Posted by ChokeUout

Posted by Hideous

Back to what matters:

Wait.......

Bisping? Is that YOU?

american wit?

Post #24   2/19/10 12:03:10PM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Chips:

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by BigBadAl

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by emfleek

Posted by EvenFlow

Separated at birth?

I don't get it.

You didn't see the conference? Wand said nobody likes Bisping. That whole presser was gold, check it out.

Just watched it and yeah it was gold. Wanderlei seems to be like a lot of people on this site and has just jumped on the I hate Bisping wagon without really knowing why. Yes, you guy's can come up with the various reasons to hate him but most likely for each reason I can reference another fighter who has done the same in the past. In a way it is good that he has gotten under people's skin from his point of view because it keeps him in the limelight. The Bisping threads on this site are some of the longest. He has become a new age Tito and that's the way it will stay now.

I really think this will be a good, exciting fight though and we all want to see exciting fights in the UFC don't we.

Post #25   2/19/10 2:14:42PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2