Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 110: Do you know who George Sotiropoulos is? He's a serious threat...

Print  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,336-1,398
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
"I see this as a step up and I do see the difference between fighting on the undercard and the main card. I'm getting more exposure, and I can see that makes a huge difference. I haven't been fighting on main cards and obviously people are going to see you less. But I feel like I'm a complete fighter and I'm gaining momentum in the public's eye."

Link

Post #1   2/16/10 12:30:10PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,782-1,124
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Who KOed him on TUF? I forgot

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #2   2/16/10 12:31:54PM   

Giant_Ochai

BANNED

Career:433-278
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Who KOed him on TUF? I forgot

Tom Speer.

Post #3   2/16/10 12:57:19PM   

MiniMan

Standup Guy

MiniMan Avatar

Career:38-27
Chips:
As an Aussie, I want George to win, But the new and improved Joe Daddy is gonna smoke him I think... Maybe he would beat the old Joe Daddy who just bobbed up and down in his Garden Gnome stance throwing one, twos.
But in his last fight it seems Joe has finally 'evolved' a little.

I like them both. Want George, But Joe will win.

Post #4   2/16/10 7:46:37PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Just going off of memory here I think Sotiropolous may have an impressive reach advantage over Joe Daddy. Not positive, but in remembering what I do of their body structures I would think it's safe to assume he'll have some nice reach. Not sure if he'll be able to make it work for him as that's nothing Joe Daddy isn't used to facing already, but it may be something to look out for.

As for on the ground and wrestling- I really don't see how Sotiropolous will stand much of a chance against Joe Daddy.

Post #5   2/17/10 12:02:13AM