Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Guns Blazing: MMAmania UFC 110 interview exclusive with Chris 'Lights Out' Lytle

Print  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,298-1,373
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Mixed martial arts veteran Chris Lytle will step back inside the Octagon on February 21 on the undercard of UFC 110 with another slugfest in mind. Sydney, Australia will be the backdrop for what will be Lytle's fiftieth professional fight in a career chock full of ups and downs.

Link

Post #1   2/15/10 8:09:43PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
He's the fn man. He's never in a boring fight, always comes to fight, gotta love that. Brian Foster also does too, you just don't beat down Brock Larson like that. He made Larson submitt to strikes, and Larson's a tough SOB. So unless Big Nog-Cain has a great main event fight like Nog-Randy then I think this obviously takes fight of the night. I can't wait, these too are going to go at it! God damn I'm pumped! hahaha Got Lytle 2nd round submission though, I think Lytle will probably hurt him and Foster will resort to wrestling and taking him down and I think he's still alittle green on the ground even if he's on top just because he's been submitted before so I wanna see how Foster's ground game looks.

Post #2   2/15/10 9:43:14PM