Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Quick Quote: Goran Reljic is going to show the doctors they were wrong at UFC 110

Print  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,385-1,434
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Doctors actually told me I'll never fight again, but I love to prove people wrong and now I'm back. I can't wait to step inside and fight again. I said to them, 'I'm going to show you who's not going to be capable of coming back to the sport. I'm going to show you that you're wrong.' I said (that) to them in their face. I told them I'm going to prove you wrong and that's what I did. Look where I am now. I'm coming back. I feel great. I have a heart.

Link

Post #1   2/9/10 1:17:59PM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,474-877
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
WAR RELJIC!
I like this guy

Post #2   2/9/10 1:20:14PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
When he heard the crash, Goran jumped out of bed, still in his underwear and jumped into the sea. He swam to the car, proceeded to break the windshield of the vehicle and pull both men to land.

ROFL holy **** what a hardcore story. hahahahahahahhaha I can't stop laughing picturing this dude leaping out of bed in his underwear and punching holes in a car windshield submerged in a lake. Did he fly back to shore with one man slung over each shoulder? rofl.

Post #3   2/9/10 3:13:59PM   

CwB

MMA Sensei

CwB Avatar

Career:221-151
Chips:

Posted by State_Champ

WAR RELJIC!
I like this guy

Cant wait to see what he is capable of... 23 with one bright future.

Post #4   2/9/10 5:00:36PM   

dangerfield

MMA Regular

dangerfield Avatar

Career:385-223
Chips:
In one fight in the UFC he won me over as a fan and a believer that he has all the potential in the world to a top-tire fighter.

Not only that but he is as classy as they come and, though it gets bandied about alot (that's right, bandied), he's an actual hero.

I hope the long lay off has not effected him too much and he scores a cro-copesque head kick KO.

Go Goran Go!

Last edited 2/9/10 5:25PM server time by dangerfield
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   2/9/10 5:24:50PM