Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

WTF did Tito say!!??

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

BustedKnuckle

MMA Sensei

BustedKnuckle Avatar

Career:659-381
Chips:
After his loss to Randy "The Natural" Cotoure, Mark Coleman was doing his bit with Rogan and in the middle went off on Tito Ortiz. His quotes were...."F%$K YOU TITO!".....and "Anytime.... Dueschbag!!" Pretty strong words from Coleman....seeing as they were broadcast on a PPV! I wonder what the EGO-MANIAC Said to Mark to set him off. I have never liked Tito and hope to beat hell that Chuck ends that BS and seriuosly retires Tito!!!!!

Last edited 2/7/10 12:53AM server time by BustedKnuckle
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   2/7/10 12:46:52AM   

MiniMan

Standup Guy

MiniMan Avatar

Career:38-27
Chips:
Yeah, I thought that was pretty rude.. Just classic Tito doing anything he can to get some attention.

Its time for everyone to get behind Liddell!!!

Post #2   2/7/10 12:55:24AM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
I always liked Tito especially in his feud against Liddell. I've always gave myself excuse after excuse to think he still had and could still be somebody. Shoot, I was still behind him this rematch with Forrest. But now, it's enough of the disappointment and now he's just getting fn annoying with all this sh*t talk. Bring up Liddell's drinking which is none of his business, then now trying to pick a fight with Coleman cuz he knows it's probably the only win he'll get now-a-days. Really losing all respect for him. I really hope Liddell has one good fight left in him and literally beats Tito like a red-head stepchild. Like brutally dominates this guy and pounds em like that guy on fight club when he pounded on that bleach blonde hair guy unmercifully.

And Tito's wrestling isn't as great as it use to be anyway. All his "injuries" and loss of explosiveness, and I'm sure Liddell's chin might be softer but Tito don't have KO power and I'm sure Liddell can still sprawl like he use too. I hope he knocks Tito out cold.

Post #3   2/7/10 1:00:06AM   

hails

MMA Regular

hails Avatar

Career:400-274
Camp: Team Bushido
Chips:
I thought it was interesting how many people had already left!!!!

This was close to the worst fight card I have ever watched!!!!

Not good enough!!!

Imagine you had a friend come over to show him how good the UFC was and he watched that card!!!!

The UFC needs to stop treating it's fans like this!!!

I am going to UFC110, that card should be way better!!!

Post #4   2/7/10 3:58:10AM   

gsp69

MMA Regular

gsp69 Avatar

Career:505-397
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:
i dont just want tito out cold, i want him beatn 2 a pulp 4 at least 2 rounds, bleedn heavily from his face then taken out with a high kick in opening seconds of round 3!! shut his trash talkin up 4 gud!
his total lack of respect 4 every1 is gettn old now!!!

WAR LIDDELL!!!!!!

Post #5   2/7/10 4:53:05AM   

mentalcase

MMA Expert/Genius/God

mentalcase Avatar

Career:1,486-770
Chips:
could someone link the video please

Post #6   2/7/10 5:53:54AM   

MiniMan

Standup Guy

MiniMan Avatar

Career:38-27
Chips:
Found it on Joes twitter..

@joerogandotnet What did Tito say to Mark? /via @Sarpanch he said "payback is bitch" it was bitch or ************, I forget which one

Post #7   2/7/10 7:00:25AM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:

Posted by hails

I thought it was interesting how many people had already left!!!!

This was close to the worst fight card I have ever watched!!!!

Not good enough!!!

Imagine you had a friend come over to show him how good the UFC was and he watched that card!!!!

The UFC needs to stop treating it's fans like this!!!

I am going to UFC110, that card should be way better!!!

What does this have to do with Tito/Coleman? If you don't like a card don't buy it, or don't watch it. I hate when people complain about a card especially when there were some pretty good fights. Not every card is going to be filled with superstars, title fights, and highlight reel finishes. It's not a reasonable expectation. You are getting two events in 3 weeks. I'd be thankful for that.

Anyway's I digress.

Tito is a punk and always will be a punk. He's a classless human being, and I can only hope that Chuck's got enough left in the tank to get one more KO. I don't think that's asking too much after what I saw in Tito's last outing, but I really hope Chuck punishes him.

Post #8   2/7/10 8:27:09AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,339-1,246
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
lousy card 7 decisions and most were boring
i am so glad i didn't make the trip up there
i did think the tito thing was funny
i have no clue what he said to him but they will fight by the end of the year

Post #9   2/7/10 8:35:02AM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,510-1,592
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
So you all thought that theses fights were boring:
Guillard vs Torres
Maia vs Miller
Marquardt vs Sonnen
I can hear you on Stann vs Davis, Danzig vs Buchholz (after R1), the other fights that went to decision weren't availably to view.....
I thought the card and the fights were solid, and entertaining....the only bad match up I saw was Coleman vs Couture...which pleased all the casual fans that were in my presence!

Post #10   2/7/10 12:55:13PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
maia vs miller was pretty boring tbh.

Post #11   2/7/10 2:26:51PM   

hate4thestate

In Full Mount

hate4thestate Avatar

Career:1,264-800
Camp: JTV All-Stars
Chips:
what about thiago and swick. i thought that fight was great. not a lot of people gave thiago a chance and he slapped a darce on swick. a darce! darces happen but not that often. and torres and guillard was decent as well. watching maia win a fight without subbing someone was weird haha. and watching nate the great lose was horrible but sonnen proved himself. it wasnt that bad of an event. yea couture coleman sucked but look at all the fights before it.

Post #12   2/7/10 3:44:10PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
I thought it was a pretty bad evetn. Horrible event for super bowl weekend.

Post #13   2/7/10 4:12:06PM   

juggernautakira

MMA Regular

Career:519-347
Camp: Super Karate Monkey Death Car
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

So you all thought that theses fights were boring:
Guillard vs Torres **EVEN GUILLARD WAS BORED
Maia vs Miller **Y E S
Marquardt vs Sonnen **I AM NOT INTO WRESTLING MATCHES
I can hear you on Stann vs Davis, Danzig vs Buchholz (after R1), the other fights that went to decision weren't availably to view.....
I thought the card and the fights were solid, and entertaining....the only bad match up I saw was Coleman vs Couture...which pleased all the casual fans that were in my presence!

Swick, Serra, and, yes, Randy all had interesting fights. Swick and Serra being a little exciting. But everything else was a big bore and I agree with whomever above said that if people that dont watch UFC came over to watch one, this would be a bad sell.

But really, what can the UFC do to make exciting matches? How do the match makers know if the matches will be dull? Theres no way of knowing, so ease up.

Post #14   2/7/10 4:19:57PM   

cjzgolfn

Learning to Sprawl

Career:144-79
Chips:
coleman just wants one more fight.

Post #15   2/7/10 11:47:26PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2