Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

"EA Sports MMA" adds top Strikeforce prospect Tyron Woodley to videogame roster

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,386-1,258
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Fast-rising Strikeforce welterweight and former University of Missouri wrestler Tyron Woodley is the latest addition to the "EA Sports MMA" videogame roster.

An EA Sports official today confirmed the addition with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

"EA Sports MMA," available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms, is expected to be released in late summer 2010 as a rival to THQ's "UFC Undisputed" title.

Woodley hinted at the signing in a recent Facebook update, though it wasn't clear if he simply began talking to officials from the videogame maker or had actually signed a deal.

LINK

Post #1   2/5/10 10:57:16AM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
Screw the game. Get him a real fight. The dude's 27 or 28, he's bout to hit his prime. He's an amazing prospect and I've love everything I've seen so far. He reminds me of Koschek or could be just like him talent wise. Need to keep his progression going fast. Enough challenger series BS.

Post #2   2/5/10 1:56:45PM