Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Tim Hague on Lesnar, Tuchscherer and Duffee

Print  
Posted By Message

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
http://www.mmacanada.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=691&Itemid=1

Joe Ferraro (Sportsnet.ca) - As Edmonton's Tim "The Thrashing Machine" Hague prepares to take on Brock Lesnar training partner Chris Tuchscherer at UFC 109, the Canadian heavyweight is disappointed with Lesnar's recent statements about the Canadian Health Care System.

"I'm a fan of Brock's, but after what he's said recently about Canada, I'm starting to lose a little respect for him," Hague said. "But to each his own."

I edited the title from mmacanada's orignal "Canadian Tim "The Thrashing Machine" Hague has some choice words for heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar "

Post #1   1/28/10 9:23:07PM   

BMF

MMA Regular

Career:1,900-1,357
Chips:
Hague buddy, next time your looking for the knockout of the night bonus, make sure you do just the opposite next time, 7 seconds, ouch. Maybe your next fight try for FOTN, that we you get a little money.

Post #2   1/29/10 5:22:55PM