Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Nick Diaz, Marius Zaromskis, Joe Riggs and Melvin Manhoef also in for "EA Sports MMA"

Print  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,320-1,389
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Shortly after Bobby Lashley was announced on today's edition of ESPN.com's "MMA Live" as the latest addition to "EA Sports MMA," four more fighters involved in this weekend's "Strikeforce: Miami" event were also confirmed for the game.Nick Diaz (20-7 MMA, 2-0 SF), Marius Zaromskis (13-3 MMA, 0-0 SF), Joe Riggs (32-10 MMA, 3-2 SF) and Melvin Manhoef (24-6-1 MMA, 0-0 SF) will all appear in the upcoming rival to THQ's "UFC Undisputed" franchise.The latest additions to the forthcoming video game's roster were announced in an ESPN.com interview with Lashley.

Link

Post #1   1/28/10 7:37:52PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,320-1,237
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
should be a great game!!

Post #2   1/28/10 11:23:41PM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:
It's going to have to be nothing short of "great" if it wants to sell anything at all. I'm really hoping that the game play fixes a lot of the short comings from the UFC game's control scheme (I pretty much destroyed two controllers tapping fools online).

My biggest concern is that the presentation is going to be lacking a lot in the first go round for EA sports. I'm expecting it to be on par with the likes of fight night round 2 as far as presentation goes. But As long as they hit the core game play right I could care less about the roster of fighters or the presentation.

Post #3   1/29/10 8:15:32AM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,418-848
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by bojangalz

It's going to have to be nothing short of "great" if it wants to sell anything at all. I'm really hoping that the game play fixes a lot of the short comings from the UFC game's control scheme (I pretty much destroyed two controllers tapping fools online).

My biggest concern is that the presentation is going to be lacking a lot in the first go round for EA sports. I'm expecting it to be on par with the likes of fight night round 2 as far as presentation goes. But As long as they hit the core game play right I could care less about the roster of fighters or the presentation.

Post #4   1/29/10 8:32:34AM