Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

EASportsMMA.com to stream Jay Hieron vs. Joe Riggs live from "Strikeforce: Miami"

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
It's not TV, but it's something.

Five days from the first bell of the Jan. 30 event, "Strikeforce: Miami," the promotion has taken extra steps to ensure a welterweight clash between Jay Hieron (18-4 MMA, 1-0 SF) and Joe Riggs (32-10 MMA, 3-2 SF) can be widely seen.

EA Sports, the software developer of video game "EA Sports MMA" and a strategic partner of the San Jose, Calif.–based Strikeforce promotion, announced today via Twitter that it will stream the preliminary card fight live on EASportsMMA.com. The stream begins at 9 p.m. ET and will be the sole undercard fight broadcast on the web.

LINK

Post #1   1/26/10 8:50:27AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
Pretty sure if this was the UFC, Hieron vs Riggs wouldnt be on the undercard in the first place.

Anyways now I just have to remember to go to the website in time, I will probably forget by saturday.

Post #2   1/26/10 10:30:34AM