Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Manitoba defending health care after bashing by UFC champ Brock Lesnar

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Was he in winnipeg or Brandon? The Pas? Where was he? A place like the Pas isn't going to have a great hospital. I dunno considering the docs he had in the US thought he had mono doesn't say much for how great your guy's private health care is. He should have been in Alberta, they have great health care.

Post #16   1/21/10 9:00:58PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,790-1,126
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
My bro had no issues getting medical treatment with no job or money and he was in the hospital for like 10 days with a bad infection now he owes them $47,000 but the fact is they didn't turn him down with no money or insurance is he gonna pay them back well that's another story maybe when he gets a job

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #17   1/21/10 9:02:18PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

My bro had no issues getting medical treatment with no job or money and he was in the hospital for like 10 days with a bad infection now he owes them $47,000 but the fact is they didn't turn him down with no money or insurance is he gonna pay them back well that's another story maybe when he gets a job

We would get treated...right away in emergency, and owe nothing. I can attest to that 100% because I had a serious infection and walked in and laid down.

Post #18   1/21/10 9:07:28PM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:
I am not wealthy and I am getting nickeled and dimed with health care bills. That being said, I do not see how it is anybody else's responsibility but my own to pay them. Many hospitals offer 0% interest rates for ridiculously low payments/high terms. Maybe if we were not already subsidizing someone's career training, daycare, food stamps, welfare, housing, eetc... I would support the gov't stepping up some more. Anyone know what % of one's taxes go explicitly to health care in Canada? oops, off topic.

I believe Brock is just pissed because he was seriously ill and had a lot of complications.

Post #19   1/21/10 9:52:20PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,262-1,196
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Okay, guys...as interesting as it would be to discuss this, we just can't. We're touching on some pretty touchy political topics here. I'm not going to delete the thread. I'll leave it up so the article can be read. However, I *am* going to lock it down. My apologies.

Post #20   1/21/10 10:05:24PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2