Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Worst Life Ever: The Story of Kazuyuki Fujita’s Skull

Print  
Posted By Message

TimW001

MMA Sensei

TimW001 Avatar

Career:724-436
Chips:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/worst-life-ever-the-story-of-kazuyuki-fujitas-skull

Kazuyuki “Iron Head” Fujita made a fighting career out of having a thick skull. This is that skull’s story.

Like many mixed martial artists, Fujita started as a wrestler. Unlike many mixed martial artists, he never learned a second skill. It would take him 60 minutes to describe to you what he thinks a kick is, and he attempts submission holds the same way he tries on hats– confusedly pulling in random directions with no results. That’s because his skull is measurably thicker than a normal skull. If you were to take an x-ray of it, you’d fire your medical equipment for coming in to work drunk. He was created by filling a cement truck with coconut sperm, and no one was more surprised than that cement truck.

Since he was diagnosed with this head, he has been searching for the man who would one day destroy it. I understand many readers don’t follow or relate to the sport of mixed martial arts, but those readers are in luck because I speak fluent Nerd. Each section will have a Nerdsplanation to help everyone enjoy this skull’s terrible and ridiculous journey.

But Japanese fight promoters still hadn’t gotten a chance to see someone just pound on it until it cracked. Will it explode when you expose its core? Is it filled with something that you can rape with an octopus? That’s when it hit them: Wanderlei Silva. That guy hates skulls.

Hilarious article!

Post #1   1/15/10 6:39:53PM   

karn501

In Full Mount

karn501 Avatar

Career:134-103
Chips:
loln this is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read

Post #2   1/15/10 11:16:33PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:
this is without a doubt the most well written article i have ever read...even while i was pissing myself i couldn't look away from the screen

Post #3   1/16/10 2:02:10AM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
Damn good read! lol

Post #4   1/16/10 9:59:07AM   

hate4thestate

In Full Mount

hate4thestate Avatar

Career:1,264-800
Camp: JTV All-Stars
Chips:
funniest mma article ive ever read im reading the rest of his articles about anything mma now.

Post #5   1/16/10 10:39:39PM