Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Is UFC Fight Night 20 Chris Leben's last stand?

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,311-835
Chips:
"I'm going to fight my heart out. I love to stand up and bang with guys. This is a make it or break it for me. I have to lay it all on the line. When it comes Monday night, I'm going to go out there with bad intentions, I'm going to go out there with the belief that if I don't win, I go home. I'm not in the UFC anymore and that's not what I want. I need to win. I have to win. Expect some fireworks Monday night."

Embattled Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 1 star Chris Leben hopes to get himself back into the win column against promotion sophomore Jay Silva at UFC Fight Night 20 after back-to-back losses inside the Octagon.

Link

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   1/11/10 3:15:49PM   

marcoDGK

Standup Guy

marcoDGK Avatar

Career:342-283
Camp: DGK
Chips:
I was just thinking about this when I made my picks... ha! He just lost 2 straight and this one is a must win. Leben is an animal when kicked into over drive. lets see if there are some fireworks.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #2   1/11/10 4:09:16PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:540-380
Chips:
ive always liked leben and id absolutely hate to see him leave the ufc, but hes probably right about this fight. he cant afford to lose again. especially to silva, hes a nobody in my opinion. i want to see the crippler get a big KO.

Post #3   1/11/10 4:17:05PM