Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

For Junior dos Santos, Mirko Cro Cop is more dangerous than Brock Lesnar

Print  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,496-1,495
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
"Fighting Cro Cop gives me more jitters rather than facing Lesnar. Cro Cop is a guy very dangerous. If he just connect a left-kick the contest is over (laughs). That was a warring combat for me. I was on the edge all the time and very rapid because I worked out the speed to get away from the kick, even so, I left the Octagon injured. It was my hardest fight in the UFC and Cro Cop is one of the best fighters."

Link

Post #1   1/8/10 12:23:49PM   

MiniMan

Standup Guy

MiniMan Avatar

Career:38-27
Chips:
Not long now until I am sitting 5 meters aways from Mirko Smashing Ben Rothwell, Cannot wait!!

WAR UFC 110

Post #2   1/8/10 12:28:33PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,637-1,512
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
after hearing so much talk about how bad mirko has fallen off, its nice to hear a fighter thats been in there with him recently sing his praises like this. JDS seems to be nothing but respectful and those are the types of fighters i love seeing out there time and time again. still, lesnar is scary as hell, lol.

Post #3   1/8/10 12:42:12PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,291-843
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

after hearing so much talk about how bad mirko has fallen off, its nice to hear a fighter thats been in there with him recently sing his praises like this. JDS seems to be nothing but respectful and those are the types of fighters i love seeing out there time and time again. still, lesnar is scary as hell, lol.

couldnt have said that better myself

Post #4   1/8/10 12:44:55PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,363-1,248
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Agreed. JDS has officially become my favorite fighter in the UFC's heavyweight division. He seems like a classy individual.

Post #5   1/8/10 12:45:39PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Awww....I like JDS to now . See Cro Cop, pick it up and dust someone!

Post #6   1/8/10 12:52:45PM   

1daveufc

Standup Guy

1daveufc Avatar

Career:612-433
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:
Is JDS not trying to make himself a match with the BIG man on his return to the cage.A no what he is saying about Mirko and his kicks but mirko is really struggling to let them kicks fly now.Mirko is not the same fighter he was and we all no that a think CC is one of the best there has been but he just canit hang with the best now.Lesnar is one dangerous man and it be a brave man to say other wise,JDS may find out if he keeps winning a think a fight agains lesnar wud be great for him.A wud like to see CC have one last push in his career so let it start with a left head kick against big ben.WAR MIRIKO.

Post #7   1/8/10 2:54:31PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by 1daveufc

Is JDS not trying to make himself a match with the BIG man on his return to the cage.A no what he is saying about Mirko and his kicks but mirko is really struggling to let them kicks fly now.Mirko is not the same fighter he was and we all no that a think CC is one of the best there has been but he just canit hang with the best now.Lesnar is one dangerous man and it be a brave man to say other wise,JDS may find out if he keeps winning a think a fight agains lesnar wud be great for him.A wud like to see CC have one last push in his career so let it start with a left head kick against big ben.WAR MIRIKO.

I have no idea what you said there lol, but depending on JDS's ground game he's a perfect guy to beat brock. I've envisioned a striked with a sick ground game like AS taking brock out. I really want to see his ground game, maybe let him face a guy like...uhhh I can;t even think of one other then Mir right now. I think that would be a sick fight.

Post #8   1/8/10 3:22:24PM   

1daveufc

Standup Guy

1daveufc Avatar

Career:612-433
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

Posted by 1daveufc

I have no idea what you said there lol, but depending on JDS's ground game he's a perfect guy to beat brock. I've envisioned a striked with a sick ground game like AS taking brock out. I really want to see his ground game, maybe let him face a guy like...uhhh I can;t even think of one other then Mir right now. I think that would be a sick f

LOL me neither reading it back now a had a little drink at the time a was writing that so please just ignore it..

Post #9   1/9/10 4:56:38AM