Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jesse Lennox – Continuing the Year of the Ox

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
Like many first-time UFC fighters, Jesse Lennox was overwhelmed by his first experience in the organization last August. Unlike his fellow debutants though, Lennox got that awestruck feeling out of his system before the opening bell rang for his match against Danillo Villefort. In fact, that feeling was gone by Wednesday of fight week.

“The first day you get off the plane and see all these people that you’ve never seen before other than on TV,” Lennox recalls. “And on TV they’re bigger than life, and you’re like ‘oh wow, there’s that guy and that guy.’ I had one day of it when I was star struck, and the next day I woke up and was like ‘#$% it man, I didn’t come here to be a fan, get autographs or to see anybody. I came here to beat the #$%$ out of Danillo Villefort, and that is it.’ It was a light switch after that.”

Link

Post #1   1/7/10 1:33:54AM