Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Tired Thiago Silva didn't know what was going on at UFC 108

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
"I thought he would exchange a little bit more, but he escaped from the exchanging and he went on takedowns.... I knew I was losing. I wasn’t that good on the energy and I tried to provoke him to see if he comes over me, but he didn’t bought it. I knew I was losing, I lost the two rounds. To be tired make a difference, man ... I started to provoke him because he was with the low energy, getting tired.... Wanting or not, he has a heavy hand, there’s some time that we don’t know what’s going on anymore.... I think the energy made the difference, I was pretty tired."

Link

Post #1   1/7/10 1:23:13AM   

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
This has probably been said a few times, but in my opinion Silva's loss looks better than Rashad's win. Before this fight I never really cared either way about this guy, but he won me over with that fight. Even more if the back injury is legit. (Can you imagine if he pulled out of this fight?)

Post #2   1/7/10 11:35:52AM