Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Mike Brown needs to 'go berserk' at WEC 46 to get back into the featherweight title hunt

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:

"I just went straight back to it -- I didn't even take time off. I've felt worse before after losses -- I've gone into a depression before after losses. It's part of the game. I don't want to lose but I lost to a tough guy and I've just got to re-calculate things, figure out where my mistakes were and come back stronger. I know what went wrong. I changed my training a little bit. I changed my pace trying to be ready for five rounds, training more like a long-distance runner, and I sacrificed some of my power. I need to get back to becoming the kind of fighter who can beat someone in the first two minutes of the fight. I need to just go berserk."

Link

Post #1   1/6/10 12:55:01PM