Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Melvin Manhoef: Wait Till They Get A Load Of Me

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
Melvin Manhoef is Coming to America, and unlike Prince Akeem’s fictional arrival by Eddie Murphy in 1988, there’s nothing funny about this human wrecking ball that is all set to familiarize the masses with how he rolls in his Strikeforce debut expected for early 2010.

With a beatdown littered history as one of mixed martial arts’ best kept secrets, you can officially consider yourself a hardcore if you live in the United States and you’ve managed to capture more than a couple of this walking highlight reel’s tussles that have been fought almost exclusively overseas.

Manhoef is without a doubt the sports most vicious knockout artist. If you don’t know, now you know. Standing at a chiseled 5'8? tall and weighing right around the 205 pound mark, “No Mercy” has done his nickname proud during his career in mixed martial arts, showing no mercy to any of his victims; finishing an astonishing twenty-two of his twenty-three victories by knockout, and with extreme prejudice.

Link

Post #1   12/24/09 7:08:50PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,336-780
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
He'll upset a big name here and there, but he's not anywhere near being a consistent top ten guy. He stands too upright and his punches are too wide, You can't put much faith in guy getting submitted by arm bars in these evolving times of MMA.

Post #2   12/24/09 9:44:58PM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:
win or lose he's fun to watch in my book. I always love a guy who hits hard an can KO almost anyone. Maybe it's the striker in me but while I respect the heck out of sub guys I love the KO guys.

Post #3   12/25/09 12:35:14AM