Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Major Surgery May Still be Needed for UFC'S Lesnar

Print  
Posted By Message

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=301858

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar continues to have serious health problems, according to UFC president Dana White.

"He's still really sick," White told reporters Thursday. "We won't know for probably another month and a half. He had that minor surgery, he's going to change his diet, do some things and see what happens."

Post #1   12/10/09 7:36:20PM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:
Diverticulosus is no joke. Not a pleasant thing to have. I think i've shared that my bro in law had that and his intestine rupture and he had emergency surgery and could have died. Doesn't sound like this happened to Brock. I have no idea what people's health is like for elite fighting. I know my bro in law changed his diet and he's dropped 34 pounds==can't eat meat, nothing with seeds, stuff like that because basically he has holes in his intestines where things can get caught and cause bleeding.

Post #2   12/10/09 11:48:20PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by EliasG

can't eat meat

If this ever happened to me, just put me down. I don't think I could go on.

Post #3   12/11/09 9:15:04AM