Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMA Quick Quote: Herschel Walker calling on his younger personality for upcoming Strikeforce debut

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
"You know what is strange? I didn’t want to mention my age. Like I said, I have these multiple personalities so that 25 year old that is inside is doing this fighting ... I have been in mixed martial arts for 30-something years and this is a great opportunity for me to get in there and show them what I can do. I tell you I love it. I have been eating one meal a day for over twenty-something years I have been doing that. My regimen hasn’t changed that much. I feel good. I am not going to embarrass AKA. I am not going to embarrass the fighters at AKA. I won’t embarrass Strikeforce and most of all I won’t embarrass myself. When I step into the ring I will be ready to go."

Recent Strikeforce acquisition and former NFL great Herschel Walker comments on his transition to mixed martial arts when he debuts for the San Jose-based promotion in January 2010.

Link

Post #1   12/10/09 7:17:14PM