Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Frank Mir on Chieck Kongo

Print  
Posted By Message

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,495-875
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
As for Mir, many of his detractors have accused him of cockiness and of having a overabundance of arrogance and ego. Yet in the following video, which I have posted here for my friends to critique and discuss, you will hear a very humble Mir. A fighter who gives props to his opponents and credits 170-pound UFC welterweight superstar Georges St-Pierre for having the greatest takedowns in the game. Mir also discusses his game plan for this weekend, a simple one which will include a stand-up exchange followed by a single, or double-leg takedown.
Sorry if its already been posted. Didn't see it anywhere. Mir sounds very humble, respectful, and prepared. I think realizing he shouldn't strike with Kongo is all he needed to do to win this fight.link

Post #1   12/9/09 10:25:51PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:2,162-1,476
Chips:
Mir wasn't so humble on the UFC 107 Countdown. To say the least.

Post #2   12/10/09 11:50:48AM