Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Kenny Florian has changed for Clay Guida

Print  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
My body definitely has changed. I definitely am at my biggest and at my leanest.... I feel very, very strong. I feel I'm at my quickest, and I'm in tremendous shape right now.... We've really gone back to the basics. I feel like it's been a total rebirth, a total upgrade of what I've been doing.... I believe people are going to see even more of a change in the way that I look and fight from here on out. It's going to be more of a change than what it was after the Sherk fight.... He's one of those guys who's a survivor, and he's very, very tough. I have my work cut out for me. This is a great fight for me to get back on track. He's a very well-respected opponent, he's one of the best out there and that's who I want to fight. Those are only the people I want to fight."

-- Former two-time number one lightweight contender, Kenny Florian.

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   12/7/09 11:14:52PM   

submissionartist1

KING of the COMPOUND

submissionartist1 Avatar

Career:490-392
Camp: HighKicksRUs
Chips:
I hope he unchanged from tryin to be GSP cause that didnt work in Phily against BJ

Last edited 12/7/09 11:35PM server time by submissionartist1
Edit note/reason: i was 18 rows back and had high hopes for kenflo
3 total post edits

Post #2   12/7/09 11:31:47PM