Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Quick Quote: A 'livid' Rashad Evans ready to fight Rampage Jackson when he returns

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
"My mom’s on Rampage’s side. She’s cheering for Rampage. She’s always saying, ‘Ruuh-shawd, be nice to Rampage! He’s so funny!’ I’m like, ‘Ma, who cares if he’s funny?’ It didn’t bother me at first. It was kind of funny until I saw the last two episodes and then I got mad. I found myself getting hot and livid again because I was just thinking, ‘Man. I want to fight this dude so bad.’ I think that when we get a chance to fight, we’re still going to be upset and ready to get it on. That animosity is still going to be there, because we just don’t like each other. I could see him walk into a room and I start getting ready to throw down. The hair raises on the back of my neck because I know he’s going to say something. I just want to crack him."

-- Former light heavyweight champion and Ultimate Fighter 10 Coach Rashad Evans tells the Las Vegas Sun he won't have any trouble getting motivated for a fight against fellow Coach Quinton Jackson if and when the exiled star returns.

Link

Post #1   12/6/09 12:55:13AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,394-1,281
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
i am glad this fight will happen

Post #2   12/6/09 2:59:40AM