Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Chuck vs Rampage who will reign supreme?

Print  
Iceman vs Rampage
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 36 46%
Chuck "The Iceman" Liddel 42 54%
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

poll77

MMA Regular

poll77 Avatar

Career:29-23
Camp: Team Havoc
Chips:
im taking chuck...send me wagers

Post #31   4/11/07 8:05:18PM   

kerazzle

MMA Regular

kerazzle Avatar

Career:349-189
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
I dont understand why pl say Chuck will knock him out for sure. Rampage has a great chin, and has only been knocked out due to accumulated damage from the clinch. (it took 21 kneesor so and 3 soccer kicks for wandy to get a tko the first time) Chuck doesnt have any clinch game that we know of and usually gets that one punch and then unloads. I don't think Rampage will be hurt by Chucks punches. Thats being said I can definitely see Chuck winning a unanimous decision, and hell a KO is possible but I dont think it's the obvious result.

Post #32   4/11/07 8:34:53PM   

BadSanta

Banned

Career:45-27
Chips:

Posted by coopdro

Well, I haven't stated my opinion on this just yet. This fight is coming way too soon for Rampage. He at least deserved one more "warm-up" fight before Chuck. Rampage hasn't been fighting the elite lately as he was when he fought Chuck the first time. I'd rather see Rampage win, however, I just don't see it happening.

Agreed. The UFC clearly would like to see Chuck defend successfully.

Post #33   4/12/07 2:08:18AM   

BWWREPRESENT

Learning to Sprawl

BWWREPRESENT Avatar

Career:4-9
Chips:

Posted by kerazzle

I dont understand why pl say Chuck will knock him out for sure. Rampage has a great chin, and has only been knocked out due to accumulated damage from the clinch. (it took 21 kneesor so and 3 soccer kicks for wandy to get a tko the first time) Chuck doesnt have any clinch game that we know of and usually gets that one punch and then unloads. I don't think Rampage will be hurt by Chucks punches. Thats being said I can definitely see Chuck winning a unanimous decision, and hell a KO is possible but I dont think it's the obvious result.

Im not comparing Riggs to Rampage but Riggs had a great chin too but he got KOed surprisingly and that was the first time he got KOed so i think there might be a surprise in this fight who knows

Post #34   4/12/07 7:41:21AM   

FortySixBelow

MMA Regular

Career:17-17
Chips:

heck Chuck better win because i dont like Rampage he is just annoying with the chain and all the junk that he does its like when Gulliard came in with this is why im hot and he lost in seconds i was cracking up because he didnt need such a stupid song it just disgraces MMA

Ummm...so just because he wears a chain is a riot to listen to you don't like him...give me a break...

The guy has been backing up his stuff for years now.. He can do whatever he wants...

It's called marketing, wearing the chain is called branding, he is promoting his own brand and making some more $$. Its a fan driven sport... It's not like he is going in there and making a fool of himself.

BTW Rampage 4th Rd TKO.

Post #35   4/15/07 8:06:22AM   

Juggernaut

MMA Regular

Juggernaut Avatar

Career:27-18
Chips:
yeah, seen this waaaaaaaaay too many times. Getting quite annoyed by it actually.

Post #36   4/15/07 10:57:34PM   

AdamG

Learning to Sprawl

AdamG Avatar

Career:601-428
Camp: SF Fight Fans
Chips:
I think that for the first time in 6 or 7 fights, Chuck will come in with a different game plan. He's a counter fighter, which did not bode well the first time around. If Rampage comes out and gets off first, he'll knock Chuck out. If Chuck is the aggressor, Rampage will have a tough time avoiding a staggering shot, and he will be knocked out. I don't like to refer to past fights when predicting future fights, as fighters learn from their losses and train accordingly. This fight will be entirely different than the Middleweight Grand Prix of 2003 and I see the outcome differently as well. Chuck by TKO in round 2!

Post #37   4/16/07 12:38:43PM   

keith-hackney1

Belt Contender

keith-hackney1 Avatar

Career:274-221
Chips:
Chuck will win by ko within 3 rounds !!!!

Post #38   4/16/07 1:03:50PM   

nellyhiphophead

In Full Mount

nellyhiphophead Avatar

Career:917-475
Camp: nelson top team
Chips:

Posted by BWWREPRESENT

I think Chuck will but i wont say that 100% cause look at the Serra GSP fight but Chuck has avenged every single loss and i think he will avenge this one too.

why even have a poll up for this? if you want to see who ppl think is going to win look at the event picks. but i think chuck is going to k.o rampage later in the fight when he tires.

Post #39   4/16/07 1:13:05PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3