Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

War Machine Has Lost It. Again.

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Won't post the link here because the photo is NSFW (excessive uncensored profanity) but Cage Potato posted a bunch of recent posts the former Jon Koppenhaver made on Twitter recently. I'll just say that...well...it makes Dana's expletive-laden rants sound angelic and compassionate.

Post #1   11/25/09 11:44:21AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
In regards to...?

CagePotato never works for me. When I try visiting, it never goes to the page...it only prompts me to download something, which I refuse to do.

Post #2   11/25/09 11:49:28AM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Chips:
Strange, never happens for me. Anyway, he basically sounded like a cross between suicidal and like he'd just pissed off Dana. Roughly 20-some posts in a row and only one without an f-bomb. Did mention something about someone who appears to be a buddy of his in Afghanistan, otherwise he basically was trying to get 15 minutes out of wanting to die. And no mention of the budding movie career.

Post #3   11/25/09 11:57:26AM   

king_katool

MMA Sensei

king_katool Avatar

Career:325-231
Chips:

Posted by DCRage

Strange, never happens for me. Anyway, he basically sounded like a cross between suicidal and like he'd just pissed off Dana. Roughly 20-some posts in a row and only one without an f-bomb. Did mention something about someone who appears to be a buddy of his in Afghanistan, otherwise he basically was trying to get 15 minutes out of wanting to die. And no mention of the budding movie career.

i found it quite ironic that he was claiming only fags cry then goes on to whine about a guy over in afgan in like 5 posts, i just chuckled to myself

Post #4   11/25/09 11:01:09PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,782-1,038
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
The guy's just an attention seeker, with issues.

He seems fine again now though. Tweeting about making bolognese and waxing his crack, whilst also spouting abuse at anybody who dares to question him.

Post #5   11/26/09 2:26:41AM   

The_Italian_Stallion

Standup Guy

The_Italian_Stallion Avatar

Career:588-346
Camp: Ultimate
Chips:

Posted by king_katool

Posted by DCRage

i found it quite ironic that he was claiming only fags cry then goes on to whine about a guy over in afgan in like 5 posts, i just chuckled to myself

I find it ironic that he claims only fags cry when he absolutely balls in his post fight after the JRock fight... He just wants attention and this is a way for him to get it...

Post #6   11/27/09 9:24:59PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
This just in-

War Machine has lost it. Again. (Again)

Post #7   11/30/09 12:27:28PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Chips:
I tell you all, he & Junie Browning have to fight! Soon!

Post #8   11/30/09 1:31:25PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,177-1,222
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I don't think there's a cage big enough for that douche off.

If it does go down I imagine the cage will be 8 by 8 and it will be in a facility like San Quentin.

Atleast on the brightside War Machine wont have to interupt his 2 careers of "fighting" and "F...ing" while he enjoys his stay.

Stay Classy Jon.

Post #9   11/30/09 3:15:56PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,487-1,427
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
if those two meet up theyd probably become BFFs and end up going between crying and fighting constantly with the only happy moments in between coming when they get that first hint of a buzz in them at the bar. lets just hope WM doesnt procreate...

Post #10   11/30/09 4:26:57PM   

StorminYourman

Belt Contender

StorminYourman Avatar

Career:1,106-639
Chips:

spreading love Kpro

Post #11   11/30/09 11:52:02PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Chips:
Yet Again. Again.

Tuesday, December 8 8:45 am PT: The only real holdups in a hypothetical War Machine reality show are the legal repercussions: the parent network would need a team of counsel to field lawsuits from the punched.

But now you can help. Machine has taken to Twitter to solicit donations for his legal costs for the allegations he having assaulted -- possibly in self-defense -- nearly a dozen adult-industry workers at a birthday party gone awry last month.

“Fans, friends and supporters!” he typed. “Help keep WM out of jail! I can beat these bulls--t charges EASY! But it's gonna cost ALOT! I made a PayPal.”

Clearly, the potential for massive legal fees and time tied up in court is weighing on him heavily, as evidenced by the emotional Tweet sent an hour prior: “Just went Christmas tree shopping with my friends now their house smells so yummy!!!”

You’re welcome to donate how you like, but I suspect he’ll never have a chance to put in to use in court: Machine’s life seems pre-destined to be lived out in the mountains, a burlap sack tied around his torso for warmth, the monotony broken up by the occasional dismemberment of lost hikers or law enforcement. He’s a landmine with wheels.

From Sherdog's blog. And then again, maybe he needs time in jail. Could be good for him with all those guys to punch out...only they would probably punch back. I suppose they could smuggle in a cage or a ring, a referee and a few judges...

Last edited 12/10/09 11:07AM server time by DCRage
Edit note/reason: Typos

Post #12   12/10/09 11:07:49AM