Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Why Brock would beat Fedor (Video)

Print  
Posted By Message

Numa

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
Link: This makes me mad

Last edited 11/22/09 5:47PM server time by Numa
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   11/22/09 5:44:55PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:2,670-1,435
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Gabe Gonzaga was Cro Cop's 2nd fight, shows how much this guy knows about mma. And heavyweight is arguably the strongest division. Don't let it bother you, this argument has been around for years and is always negated by Fedor's performances.

Post #2   11/22/09 6:26:00PM   

Violence108

Standup Guy

Violence108 Avatar

Career:629-417
Camp: Wolfpack Crew
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Gabe Gonzaga was Cro Cop's 2nd fight, shows how much this guy knows about mma. And heavyweight is arguably the strongest division. Don't let it bother you, this argument has been around for years and is always negated by Fedor's performances.

your right, but ist still a good argument, with the facts that you pointed out with, the guy who made the video does seem to know much about MMA.

the facts are that Fedor has a record of 33-1-1, problay the best record in the sport , Fedor record against top fighters(top fighters= fighters that have been in the top 10 at anytime) is 12 or 13 - 0 i dont know exactly, problay the best in MMA.
Fedor is not overrated as some call him, but the best ever thats agruable do to the competion his faces compaired to say Randy or Matt Hughes.

as for Brock being to one to beat him, i dont think so, maybe in like 3 or 4 years but, Brock is still green in MMA, and we still have yet to see him take a real hard punch, witch Fedor will bring.

The guy i think can beat him, Shane Carwin, Has all the size and wrestling of Brock plus, BIG power in this punches, and more MMA fights, and his good a pretty good chin

Post #3   11/22/09 8:12:53PM   

vomitshovel

MMA Regular

vomitshovel Avatar

Career:136-93
Camp: Xtreme Fight Militia
Chips:
Brock Lesnar has the ability to take a man put him on the ground and bash him, yes, wow, amazing.
He is still no top class fighter and will have his flaws exposed VERY soon

Post #4   11/24/09 7:24:14AM   

Dasklown

Learning to Sprawl

Dasklown Avatar

Career:684-478
Camp: Team Plata
Chips:
That video is just ridiculous, obviously the guy has no idea what he is talking about. If you watch the portion where he says if Brett Rogers can do this to Fedor you will see he edited the video to loop twice where Brett is doing the ground and pound to make it look worse than it actually was.

Post #5   11/24/09 1:48:19PM   

bigbubbano23

MMA Sensei

bigbubbano23 Avatar

Career:317-197
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
i have to say i always want fedor to lose, but i do have more respect for him as of late.

Post #6   12/17/09 1:52:41AM