Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

WEC 44 Fighter Payouts

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
The NSAC has released the official fighter payouts from last night's WEC 44 event. The total disclosed payouts were $236,500 with the biggest share-$36,000-going to Manny Gamburyan. For those wondering, NEW WEC Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo earned $26,000 for his title win, excluding bonuses.

Article

Post #1   11/19/09 4:50:52PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,738-1,026
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Man these guys need some more money

Post #2   11/19/09 5:19:07PM   

nickcuc547

BANNED

nickcuc547 Avatar

Career:802-477
Chips:
manny g vs. aldo next? mir was saying if brown can't take aldo down then who can? great question but I think manny might be that guy. btw i still don't think manny gets the win here but he presents the most problems for him.

Post #3   11/19/09 6:01:59PM   

CwB

MMA Sensei

CwB Avatar

Career:221-151
Chips:

Posted by nickcuc547

manny g vs. aldo next? mir was saying if brown can't take aldo down then who can? great question but I think manny might be that guy. btw i still don't think manny gets the win here but he presents the most problems for him.

If they fought I would pick Aldo by First Round KO... Manny doesnt seem very comfortable when striking and I think Aldo would exploit that before Manny could get a takedown (if he could get a takedown)

Back on Topic

This is terrible and pathetic, When your defending champ is only getting 15k for a loss that is just sad...

I truly hope the UFC absorbs WEC soon, so they can go from getting paid nothing to getting paid something...

Post #4   11/19/09 6:32:29PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,200-1,190
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by CwB

Posted by nickcuc547

If they fought I would pick Aldo by First Round KO... Manny doesnt seem very comfortable when striking and I think Aldo would exploit that before Manny could get a takedown (if he could get a takedown)

Back on Topic

This is terrible and pathetic, When your defending champ is only getting 15k for a loss that is just sad...

I truly hope the UFC absorbs WEC soon, so they can go from getting paid nothing to getting paid something...

with both thoughts. Just sad about the payouts

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #5   11/20/09 1:03:13AM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:

Reed Harris (WEC GM) said earlier this week that is not happening.

Post #6   11/20/09 6:39:30AM