NOTICE TO ALL REMAINING PLAYGROUNDERS
MMAPlayground.com will be shutting down this Monday, January 25th

Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Shane Carwin comments on Brock Lesnar situation

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

RMFG_187

Banned

RMFG_187 Avatar

Career:349-223
Chips:
Pure class.

and then you have Frank Mir talkin about hhow he wants to "End Brocks Career"

Post #16   11/17/09 4:02:20PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:865-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:

Posted by RMFG_187

Pure class.

and then you have Frank Mir talkin about hhow he wants to "End Brocks Career"

probably said before he realized the seriousness of Brock's illness.

ness

Post #17   11/17/09 4:21:09PM   

higdon10

MMA Sensei

higdon10 Avatar

Career:517-342
Chips:

Posted by Gladiator

It seems like everytime carwin opens his mouth nothing but trash comes out, i hope lesnar makes a full recovery and shuts his mouth up for good

I dont think that he could have been any classier. I dont know what youre reading.

Post #18   11/17/09 5:07:36PM   

Mhunt1140

Learning to Sprawl

Mhunt1140 Avatar

Career:954-589
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
What a selfless thing to say by a total class act. Shane Carwin has earned the utmost respect from myself and hopefully all other fans. Here is a guy who is very deserving of a title shot and when it got canceled he being a respectful human being. Honestly I wouldn't blame him if he was a little mad that he is unable to fight for the belt anytime soon and he really has the right to be angry about it. Instead he realizes that this is something much bigger than the UFC heavyweight championship or any beef that is between him and Brock.

Being an engineer myself I already have great respect for Shane being able to balance both jobs but this goes above and beyond anything. Props to Shane Carwin and I wish Brock a speedy recovery.

Can't wait to see these guys in the octagon.

Post #19   11/17/09 5:15:15PM   

mauladala

Learning to Sprawl

mauladala Avatar

Career:265-122
Chips:

Posted by Gladiator

It seems like everytime carwin opens his mouth nothing but trash comes out, i hope lesnar makes a full recovery and shuts his mouth up for good

Wow... Props for the single dumbest post I've read in nearly two years on any of the forums I visit. I wonder if every time you post, nothing but trash gets typed...

Post #20   11/17/09 6:17:09PM   

CwB

MMA Sensei

CwB Avatar

Career:221-151
Chips:

Posted by Giant_Ochai

Someone tell Carwin prayers don't fight infection.

HUH???

What hell are you talking about?

What do you want Carwin to do, go to medical school and perform the treatments on Brock himself.

Carwin knows his prayers aint gonna save any lives but it is a polite thing to say sort of like wishing the best for someone. I dont get your post...

Props to Carwin he basically said how i feel about the situation. I hate Brock Lesner guts, but I hope his guts get better. (So Carwin can beat those guts in the Octagon)

I dont ever pray but I will pray for Brock to get better...

Post #21   11/17/09 6:30:34PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Let's not turn this situation into any kind of a reason to start a pissing contest over religion or an argument of any sort. We're talking serious stuff here.

Personally I'm not a religious person by any means, and while it may be yours and my belief that prayers have nothing to do with infections being cured, we can all agree that hope helps people through tough times. If religion is your venue for hope, then so be it. This whole situation isn't about trash talking religion or trash talking any parties involved. It is about one man fighting through difficult times in order to at best continue what has been an exciting career, and at worst survive this difficult ordeal in order to continue to go on living, loving, and providing for his wife and child.

Show some respect about this situation, or the other mods and I will not hesitate to end your posting privileges.

Post #22   11/17/09 7:07:30PM   

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,180-1,718
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Gladiator

You need to take the time to read an article/quote before you post something like this. Carwin said nothing that would warrant a response like yours.

Post #23   11/17/09 7:13:53PM   

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:

Posted by Giant_Ochai

Someone tell Carwin prayers don't fight infection.

Somebody tell you that just because it pops into your head you don't have to type it.

Post #24   11/17/09 8:30:54PM   

Gladiator

In Full Mount

Gladiator Avatar

Career:896-523
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Gladiator

You need to take the time to read an article/quote before you post something like this. Carwin said nothing that would warrant a response like yours.

Calm down im being sarcastic, i guess i should have made it clearer but i was expecting reactions like this and i was not disapointed. Im a big carwin fan and the guy is always a class act.

Post #25   11/17/09 8:44:54PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Gladiator

Calm down im being sarcastic, i guess i should have made it clearer but i was expecting reactions like this and i was not disapointed. Im a big carwin fan and the guy is always a class act.

I'll warn you that if your intent is to rile up posters and "get a reaction out of people" your time here will end soon. Especially if you openly admit that being the case.

I'll let it slide, but perhaps you should consider that this isn't exactly a situation where sarcasm and/or jokes are warranted. A person's health is on the line. That may not mean much to you because you're fortunate enough to be a 3rd party, but place yourself in the shoes of those involved and you may see it in a different light.

Post #26   11/17/09 8:49:08PM   

Gladiator

In Full Mount

Gladiator Avatar

Career:896-523
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Gladiator

I'll warn you that if your intent is to rile up posters and "get a reaction out of people" your time here will end soon. Especially if you openly admit that being the case.

I'll let it slide, but perhaps you should consider that this isn't exactly a situation where sarcasm and/or jokes are warranted. A person's health is on the line. That may not mean much to you because you're fortunate enough to be a 3rd party, but place yourself in the shoes of those involved and you may see it in a different light.

Thanks for the grace, but if trolling was my intent i would have been banned a long time ago. Im not making fun of lesnars situation at all, but i am poking a little fun at the "someone should tell carwin that prayers dont cure infection" comment. Bad call on my part, and it wont happen again, but plz dont blow this out of proportion. I wish nothing but the best for lesnar and carwin is one of the classiest guys in the sport.

Post #27   11/17/09 9:32:48PM   

jae_1833

Bullfrog Actual

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:6,903-4,598
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Well I am shocked and dissappointed at all the posters for this thread not giving out the little green bastard to those 2 guys.......for both of you from all of us!

Post #28   11/17/09 10:00:17PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2