Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Bisping: 'One of Those Shots Broke His Will'

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

moob

In Full Mount

moob Avatar

Career:1,266-846
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Now that Bisping has been KTFO'd people can start being fans of his. I think everyone will find that he's a very hard working mixed martial artist whose skills, while not conducive to devastating finishes, are legitimate. You can see how much he changed his footwork to correct the Dan Henderson mistake, and that was only over a very short time. To me that screams hard work.

Was glad to see Bisping get KO'd by Dan, but I've always been a fan of his. He's a hard worker. Good for him. Congrats, Mike!

If only.

I strongly doubt that he could do anything and it still wouldn't win over a lot of the 'fans' on here. Every thread with his name on it always has derisory comments toward him - and to think fighter bashing is against the rules...

Post #16   11/16/09 11:27:02AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2