Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Eiler's Killer Sentenced

Print  
Posted By Message

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:
CALDWELL -- A Nampa man accused of killing his stepson last Christmas will spend up to 15 years in prison.

Back in September, a Canyon County jury convicted 48-year-old James Malec of voluntary manslaughter in the death of 30-year-old Justin Eilers.

Eilers was a pro mixed-martial arts fighter and former Nampa High School wrestler.

Deputies say Malec shot Eilers in a disturbance that escalated during a family gathering on Christmas night 2008.

...Read More

Post #1   11/14/09 2:24:53AM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:
Dude was an ex-cop if memory serves me. Gonna be a rough trip to the big house for him.

Post #2   11/14/09 8:24:23AM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:

Posted by bojangalz

Dude was an ex-cop if memory serves me. Gonna be a rough trip to the big house for him.

Is there any other kind of trip to the big house?

Post #3   11/14/09 11:07:08AM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:

Posted by RyanC

Posted by bojangalz

Is there any other kind of trip to the big house?

This is true. Though I'd say that cops and pedophiles generally have it harder than others on the inside. Either way, he belongs there. Glad to hear he got what he deserves.

Post #4   11/14/09 11:31:05AM