Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Terry Etim just taking it as it comes

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
Lightweight Terry Etim, 24, is confident wherever his fight with Shannon Gugerty goes, but he’s been around long enough to know it will probably hit the mat.

Etim, a long and lanky Liverpool native, faces the Dean Lister brown belt on the undercard of UFC 105 in his seventh Octagon appearance.

Link

Post #1   11/14/09 2:01:24AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
I'm really looking forward to this fight Etim is a really good prospect at LW. This should be a pretty decent test to see if he starts to break into the upper part of competition.
I personally think he's ready now but after this fight I wouldn't be surprised to see him a maybe a swing bout or even a main event fight.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #2   11/14/09 11:06:43AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,792-1,044
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

I'm really looking forward to this fight Etim is a really good prospect at LW. This should be a pretty decent test to see if he starts to break into the upper part of competition.
I personally think he's ready now but after this fight I wouldn't be surprised to see him a maybe a swing bout or even a main event fight.

I agree.

If Etim wins here i would like to see him move away from only fighting on UK cards. Maybe a couple of Fight Nights first.

Post #3   11/14/09 12:40:52PM