Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Apologetic UFC 106 headliner Tito Ortiz missed "friend" Dana White

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
The fact that Tito Ortiz ultimately decided to return to the UFC wasn't all that surprising.

After all, the former champion and one-time biggest UFC star had come close to signing and even announced tentative deals with organizations ranging from Affliction Entertainment to EliteXC to the American Fight League over the past 15 months. None of those promotions, of course, is even promoting events these days.

Still, while few were shocked that Ortiz eventually announced his return to the UFC back in July, the fact that he had apparently made up with his sworn enemy – UFC president Dana White – did raise a few eyebrows.

Once upon a time, long before he orchestrated the purchase and took over control of the UFC with co-owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta, White managed Ortiz, and the duo were friendly – bosom buddies even.

Link

Post #1   11/14/09 1:57:56AM   

John_Jobber

MMA Regular

John_Jobber Avatar

Career:430-261
Chips:
How cute. Dana and Tito holding hands walking into the sunset... I'm sooooo glad Tito feels like he has a friend.

Anyway, onto FIGHTING: where the hell does Tito think he's going in the LHW division? Last I saw he had about 10 effective seconds in 15 minutes against Machida.

Tito seemed to come out of this like a drunk whore with jacked up makeup wandering around the dance asking every guy if they wanted a little 'tito time'.

He tried to pimp hiss ass out like he was in one of Jenna's movies. I mean, the dude made the ROUNDS on negotiations with different leagues, always very close to signing yet just never pulled the trigger.

After all his drama I'm glad Tito's back in Dana's arms...
*wipes tear from Tito's eye*

Post #2   11/14/09 11:40:01AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,937-1,115
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by John_Jobber

How cute. Dana and Tito holding hands walking into the sunset... I'm sooooo glad Tito feels like he has a friend.

Post #3   11/14/09 12:38:16PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,553-1,348
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
not the type of friend i want

Post #4   11/14/09 2:10:18PM