Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Modern Warfare 2 is KILLER!!

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
Rented it.... really good game but as I expected (see previous post) the online community sucks. With all these new kill streak thingys hitting the tactical nuke is like bangin' the new hot chick in the neighborhood for some players. Damn I wish I could record the reactions of those who accomplish.

I have nothing against camping and being "cheap" to get kills and throw these things. But if that is your purpose, go F...ing play Team Deathmatch or Free-for-all. It seems like all these killstreak freaks are going into the domination, capture the flag, demolition, sabotage, etc. etc. rooms just to get the challenges. As a fan of those (specially capture the F and domination) it sucks when only 50% of your team is actually playing to capture/defend stuff and the other half are just protecting their kill/death ratios.

So the online part is good only when you have at least 4 friends online to play with. Joining public parties sucks.

Post #31   11/23/09 6:52:51PM   

The_Metal_Maniac

You Can't Andle My Riddum!

The_Metal_Maniac Avatar

Career:1,856-992
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
Funny!

Post #32   1/4/10 3:06:38PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Level 22 prestige...man i'm so good. HAHAHAHA it's fun online with buddies but sucks joining pubs.

Post #33   1/4/10 4:06:48PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3