Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Henderson had "a few conversations" about employment status over Strikeforce weekend

Print  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
Dan Henderson admits that there were “a few conversations about my employment status” while he was in town to corner Thierry Sokoudjou at the weekend’s Strikeforce event. “We might figure out a deal we might not, we’re still just waiting to see,” he said.

The comments were made during an interview with MMA Fanhouse reported Ariel Helwani, who asked Henderson what he thought of UFC president Dana White saying he was “1,000 percent” positive that Henderson had signed with Strikeforce.

“I can tell you that possibly Dana is misinformed sometimes and he is possibly a thousand percent misinformed,” Henderson laughed. “Anything’s possible right now, I am just hoping to get out there and fight again and get paid what I would like to get paid. I am not asking to be the top paid guy out there.”

Link

Post #1   11/9/09 11:44:22AM