Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jacaré vs. Lindland possible at Strikeforce

Print  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,428-1,454
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
“I only have rumors that I might fight in December, but Strikerforce didn’t announce anything yet“, said Souza, excited with the possibility to face Lindland. “If this fight happens, I’ll be very happy. He’s an excellent athlete... This fight is everything I wanted, fight with the best, only tough fighters“. In case of confirmation, it wouldn’t be the first time that Jacaré and Matt face each other.

On ADCC 2003, the fighters fought each other at the quarter finals, and the Brazilian won without much trouble with an arm-lock (remember on the video below). “It’s not Submission, it’s a whole different game on MMA“, guarantees Jacaré, excited for the debut. “The expectation is high, I’m training very focused. When the times comes, I’ll be ready to do my work and represent Brazil“,

Link

Post #1   11/5/09 4:24:55PM   

D0wnUnd6e6r

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

D0wnUnd6e6r Avatar

Career:2,058-1,153
Chips:
IMO not even a fair fight at this point in both fighters careers

Post #2   11/5/09 4:27:10PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,687-1,701
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Not sure how I feel, Lindland is getting old but then again his record speaks for itself. I still see him losing somehow....definitively. If so I think it may be retirement time for "The Law".

Post #3   11/5/09 9:53:58PM   

teamquestnorth

Standup Guy

teamquestnorth Avatar

Career:899-614
Camp: The Underground
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

Not sure how I feel, Lindland is getting old but then again his record speaks for itself. I still see him losing somehow....definitively. If so I think it may be retirement time for "The Law".

why cause he got ko'd by vitor?
lindland is still a top notch fighter. He only has real trouble against top notch strikers which last time i checked souza wasnt a member of that club. Lindland takes this by his far better wrestling and tdd. Hes actually not that bad of a striker. It wouldnt surprise me for him to keep the fight standing for long periods of the match and picking his shots. Lindland by ud.

Post #4   11/6/09 11:08:09PM